New from William Optics! A unique 50mm finder OTA with a 90-deg erecting prism diagonal with helical focuser providing a right angle correct image. Use standard 1.25" eyepieces* to get the magnification and field of view you like!
- Fully multi coated 50mm f/4 (focal length = 200mm) achromatic objective
- 90-deg high-quality erecting prism diagonal included
- Provides 10x magnification with a 20mm eyepiece or 8x with a 25mm eyepiece
- Eyepiece not included
- 1.25" diagonal features helical focusing with 15mm (0.59") of focus travel
- Diagonal / eyepiece are rotatable
- White powder painted with excellent fit and finish that are the hallmark of every William Optics product
- Tube diameter = 54.6mm (2.15"); Dewshield diameter = 58.1mm (2.29")
- Tube weight (without eyepiece) = 15.9oz (451g)
Finder Rings / Bracket
- 6-point 50mm finder bracket with delrin tipped screws included
- Dovetail base/screw to mount bracket on all William Optics refractors included
- Bracket can also be mounted on other telescopes that use a 5mm or 6mm mounting screw; not compatible with Vixen/Synta-style base
- Bracket weight = 9.5oz (269g)
* Note that not all eyepieces will reach focus in this or any other finder due to the limited focus travel range. Finding a compatible eyepiece that reaches focus may require some trial and error. This is an issue with any finder/spotting scope/guidescope that can accept external eyepieces, and not just with this item.