High quality black mounting rings made of solid aluminum anodized material makes your telescope looks outstanding!
These 90 mm, felt-lined mounting rings from William Optics are made out of solid aluminum, anodized in black, have white felt (not black as shown in some of the photos elsehwere), will fit most 90 mm OD tubes, and all William Optics 80 and 90mm telescopes. A worthwhile investment if you want the best out of your GEM or Alt-az mount!
- Supplied with six threaded holes - three on the bottom and three on the top - for mounting on most dovetail plates and WO dovetail plate.
- All six holes are M6 threaded and center-to-center distace between each pair of holes is 15mm
- Felt-lined to protect even the most delicate telescope finish
- Very elegant, anodized black version ideal for ZenithStar, GT, and Megrez telescopes, including the new GT81
- Nice, comfortable, large knobs with teflon paint protection on locking end
- Rectangular footprint of top and bottom of rings is 20mm wide x 50mm long. Thickness of rings is also 20mm
- Weight of each individual ring is 15oz / 425g