Please Note: This product is ONLY the Double-Decked Saddle Plate (DDS) as shown in the photos and does NOT include the red dovetail.
A mount is only half of the equation, perhaps even less than half; the best telescope and the best mount still need a versatile mounting plate to go with them.
Introducing the new William Optics Double-Decked Saddle Plate (DDS).
It fits both Vixen and Losmandy dovetail plates on the same saddle so it is elegant, solid, and machined to the highest standards as with any William Optics product.
- William Optics uses only high-grade aluminum and anodizing for their products. This guarantees your plate to last a lifetime.
- Precision-machined for a perfect and smooth fit.
- Red anodized to enhance good looks and durability.
- This Double-Decked Saddle Plate will mount on various German Equatorial Mounts (GEM).
- Fits Losmandy, Vixen, Celestron CGS, Meade and Orion.
Dimensions: 200mm x 151mm X 43mm
- Find the schematics for this item here. (.pdf, 103k)