NEW William Optics Digital Display Gauge (DDG) focuser for serious astronomers and astrophotographers!!
We are proud to present this innovative device from William Optics, the first ever seen on an astronomical telescope. This prominent, revolutionary design is primarily geared towards serious amateur and professional astrophotographers. The Digital Display Gauge - DDG - allows you to take precise focusing readings down to two decimals instantly. With this new device integrated into your telescope you will no longer need your old red flashlight during observations or imaging of the night sky!
This premium (2") 360 degree rotatable DDG focuser comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications, a silk-smooth 2-speed microfocuser, a 2" to 1.25" adapter and a thermometer installed into focuser knob!
This focuser has a 96.9mm (3.81") diameter base plate that is designed to fit Synta-made (Skywatcher, Celestron, Orion and more) refractors. It will add functionality and style to your observations. It will assure imaging without any image-shift, better star testing, and a touch of William Optics's quality. The ideal upgrade for your refractor of any size!
• 2" DDG focuser: smooth and precise. Zero image shift. 360 degree rotatable.
• Now with a new one-piece dual speed reduction.
• Solid as a rock, smooth like a feather.
• Brass compression rings on both the 2" drawtube nosepiece and 1.25" eyepiece adapter.
• Large aluminum knobs.
Impeccable Fit and Finish
• Large drawtube locking thumbscrew with adjustable tension.
• Two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications. Your new focuser will accommodate any accessory such as CCD cameras, large eyepieces, binoviewers, etc.
• Installed thermometer.
• Long drawtube (80 mm).
Easy to Mount
• Requires only minimum assembly on your part. Replacing your bundled die-cast rack-and-pinion focuser has never been easier: release 3 screws, and get ready for observing in 3 minutes!
Designed for Synta-made Refractors from 3” to 6”. Base adapter/flange has an outside diameter of 96.9mm. Should also work with other scopes requiring a 96mm or 97mm base such as Celestron C4R 102mm f/9.8, Celestron 102mm f/5, Celestron C-102HD 102mm f/10, Celestron C6R 150mm f/8, Orion 80ED, Orion 100ED, Orion Astroview 100mm f/6, Orion Astroview 120ST EQ (mounted into collar on tube), Sky-Watcher 80ED, Sky-Watcher 100ED, Sky-Watcher 120ED, Sky-Watcher 102mm f/9.8. However, you are responsible for confirming the fit by measuring the inside diameter of your telescope tube before you order this item.
- 2” 360 deg. Rotatable Crayford Focuser With Zero Image Shift
- Dual speed microfocuser: 1:10 reduction
- Drawtube Travel Length 3.19" (80 mm)
- 1.25" Adapter with brass Compression Ring
- Base flange/adapter outside diameter = 3.81" (96.9mm)
- Weight : 3lb-9.1oz (1448g) with 1.25" eyepiece adapter; 3lb-6.1oz (1363g) without adapter