Introducing the NEW William Optics FLT110 110mm f/7 Apo with DDG Integration - A Hot Sky & Telescope Product for 2010!
Another improvement on your most loved 110mm! The new William Optics Fluoro-Star FLT110 is a high quality, versatile APO telescope ultimately designed for astronomers who do not want to limit themselves to visual observations, but want to achieve the best results in photographic/CCD work and give themselves the chance of taking breath-taking astroimages. This latest model features the patented Digital Display Gauge (DDG) & a patented Linear Design 3.5" Focuser. Only the best and most expensive are on a par with this, and yet this telescope is available at an amazing price in its class.
This telescope features a TMB-designed air-spaced triplet f/7 lens in an adjustable lens cell. The optics are of superb quality with amazing clarity and color correction. The Linear design dual speed focuser features a bottom reinforced stainless steel surface plate that allows heavy loading without problems. Ball bearings on both sides of the focuser, coupled with the DDG positioning scale, will make your focusing experience the most accurate and best you have ever experienced with a telescope. With stylish and unique mechanics,top-quality optics, no chromatic aberration (true apochromatic performance), this is an excellent scope that any astronomer would be proud to own. This refractor is indeed in a new realm of mechanical technology advances and optical perfection!
The redesigned telescope features a new aluminum tube with William Optics' renowned quality fit and finish: Powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold signature dew shield cover, retractable dew shield, draw tube graduated scale imprinted, larger extra-smooth (3.5") linear focuser, robust/durable soft case and pair of high quality mounting rings. This set-up will be a treat to use for astrophotography!
- Features a top-quality triplet f/7 air-spaced objective
- This scope is extremely sharp and has great color correction, even better than the previous design. It is ideal for astrophotography.
Linear Power Focuser
- Extra-smooth 3.5" Linear Power focuser: a treat to use during astrophotography. No more image shift.
- 360 deg. rotatable.
- Large aluminum knobs.
- Extra-heavy duty.
- Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
- DDG Integration.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- Despite its 110mm objective, the scope is still very compact and solid.
- The focuser is so strong there is no need for a locking screw.
- Two-speed microfocuser standard on all units.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- 115mm mounting rings included in the price.
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 deg. rotatable crayford focuser, dewshield cap.
Total Quality Package
- Dedicated field flattener available separately for best-in-class results.
- 2" and 1.25" adapters included, all with brass anti-marring compression rings.
High Quality Soft Case
- Stow away your telescope in the practical and safe soft case.
- Though you will never need it, you have a 2-year warranty from WO, and the certainty that we will be there to assist you even beyond that, if you need!
What's Included, What's Not
- Included: FLT110 OTA with tube rings
- Not included: Other accessories shown in the photos above (diagonal, eyepiece, finder, etc.)
|Focal Length||770 mm|
|Objective Type||3-element Air-Spaced |
|Linear Focuser||3.5" 360° Rotating Camera-angle Adjuster|
1.25" Adapter Included
|1.25" Adapter||Provided, with brass compression ring|
|Tube Length||643 mm Fully Retracted|
752 mm Fully Extended
|Tube Weight||13.3lbs (6.04kg)|
|Case||Robust Durable Soft Carrying Bag|
30.3" x 9.4" x 13" (W x H x D)
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $549.00
Sale Price: $459.00
Our Price: $309.00