Newest model with new RotoLock visual back!
Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this APO 132mm; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Until yesterday this was only a dream at this price!
- Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
- This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
- Precision optics with STM coatings.
- TMB designed lens with FPL-53 glass.
- 3.5" William Optics R&P focuser.
- RotoLock 2" visual back securely locks and centers your diagonal or camera.
- Extra-heavy duty.
Ideal for Astrophotography
- Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Compatible field flatteners available separately.
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
- The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
- The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
- This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- No plastic part used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
- Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
- Solid CNC-machined mounting rings and dovetail rail included in the price.
Total Quality Package
- 1.25" adapter included.
- All with brass anti-marring compression rings.
|Objective Type||3-element Air-Spaced, FPL-53|
|Lens Shade||Retractable (OD = 168mm)|
|Focuser||3.5" R&P focuser|
|1.25" Adapter||Provided, with brass compression ring|
|Tube Length||780 mm Fully Retracted (DDG, not FT version)
1040 mm Fully Extended (DDG, not FT version)
|Tube Weight||19.8lbs (9kg) (DDG, not FT version)|
Dimensions of scratches and dots shall not exceed the following values:
Surface finish class Scratches Points Accumulation of defects:
Width, not more, mm
Total length, not more, mm
Diameter no more, mm
Quantity, no more
Scratches - Width, not more, mm: 0.025mm
Scratches - Total length, not more: 1/4 of total lens diameter. Quantity no more 6
Dots or spot points - No more, mm: 0.4mm
Dots or spot points - Quantity, no more: 4
Accumulation of defects - Limited area, mm: 0.8mm^2
Accumulation of defects - Total area of scratches and points, no more, square mm: 5.8mm^2
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $549.00
Sale Price: $459.00
Our Price: $319.00