- Soft Protective Carrying Case
- Black 90mm Mounting Rings
The hottest refractor of the year - Megrez 90mm Doublet air spaced FPL-53 objective with STM coatings, f/6.9. A new breakthrough in mechanical and optical perfection. Reviewed in Sky & Telescope (May 2007) astronomy magazine with great success!
Please note that the version with the L mounting bracket and hard carrying case has been discontinued. It is now necessary to mount the scope with 90mm CNC tube rings (included).
- Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
- Doublet air spaced lens in adjustable lens cell. Highest-quality coatings, STM coated.
Power Linear Focuser
- Extra-smooth 2.5" Power Linear focuser: a treat to use during photography. No more image shift!
- 360 deg. rotatable.
- Extra-heavy duty.
- Large aluminum knobs.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, 360 deg. rotatatable Power Linear focuser, dewshield cap.
- 90mm mounting rings.
Attention to Details
- 2" to 1.25" adapter included in the price.
- Anti-marring brass compression rings.
- Dedicated field flattener available separately.
- Each scope is tested several times both for mechanical performance and optical performance (high-power star testing) by William Optics.
- Stow away your telescope in the practical and safe high quality soft case.
- Though you will never need it, you have a 2-year warranty from WO, and the certainty that we will be there to assist you even beyond that, if you need!
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $219.00
Our Price: $309.00