NEW Reducer/Field Flattener ver. IIIA; especially recommended for users of William Optics' Z70, M72, Megrez 80 and Zenithstar 80 telescopes. The large 50mm clear aperture lens will reduce vignetting to almost nil. Simply loosen the set screws on the side and your adapter will rotate 360 deg. with a thumbscrew to lock it into place.
The anti-reflection multi-coatings on all optical surfaces will boost transmission and enhance your astro-imaging performance! What you care most, your shots will show pinpoint stars and you will maximize to the fullest your apochromatic refractors' potential.
- High-quality FMC
- Lens-to-chip suggested distance: 56mm
- Reducing factor 0.8x
- Has a 2" nosepiece barrel that can accept standard 2" (M48) astronomy filters
- 2" nosepiece can be unscrewed to expose a female SCT thread (2" 24TPI) on the main body of the flattener
- Has a standard T / T2 male thread on the camera side
- Includes an additional T / T2 thread adapter ring providing 10mm of additional spacing for best imaging results
- Weight : 8.8 oz (250g)