Centering your objects in the sky has never been easier! Look through the William Optics Red Dot Finder (R.D.F.) with one eye leaving the other open, and you will see one of the four selected LED shapes in the sky.
- Optimized anti-reflection coating.
- Alt-azimuth adjustment controls.
- Very compact size, but no plasticky feel.
- Seven different brightness adjustments make it suitable for any lighting condition, including daylight.
- Quick-release bracket/base included in the price. The new base can be mounted M5 and M6 screws and has a longer bracket for easier positioning.
- Four different reticles to select from: dot, crosshair, circled dot, circled dot with crosshairs.
Ideal for Any Scope
- Will mount on any scope with a M5 threaded bracket hole.
- It fits perfectly on virtually all William Optics telescopes, as well as on other telescope focusers with M5 of M6 mounting holes (such as those made by Long Perng).
- 3V lithium battery included.
- Reticules: 4 different, selectable
- Brightness: 7-level brightness adjustments
- Battery: CR3023
- Fully adjustable in alt-az
- Quick release bracket included
- A fainter double or reflected image of the reticle pattern is commonly seen in darker conditions depending on the pattern and brightness level selected.
- This item does not include an instruction sheet/user manual. Using this item is intuitive and easy, but please let us know if you need help in using this product.