- 4-element fully multicoated barlow
- 2.5x magnification
- Can be used with 1.25” and 2” eyepieces
- Brass compression rings securely hold eyepieces without marring the eyepiece barrel’s finish
- Threaded to accept 2” eyepiece filters
- Rubber grip for easy handling in cold weather or with gloves
- Large set screw knobs
Celestron's 2" Luminos Barlow inserts between the eyepiece and a 2" eyepiece holder on the telescope and increases the magnification by 2.5x. It can be used with 1.25" eyepiece and 2" eyepieces. The 4-element fully multicoated lens assembly offers superb field flatness and minimal chromatic aberration.
Threaded to accept standard 2" (M48x0.75) astronomy filters. Includes one dust plug and one end cap. 2" nosepiece barrel features safety recess groove.
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
- Weight (with 1.25" adapter) = 10.2oz
- Weight (without 1.25" adapter) = 7.3oz
- Height (with 1.25" adapter) = 3.64" (92.4mm)
- Height (without 1.25" adapter) = 3.18" (80.7mm)
- Clear aperture = 1.18" (30.0mm)