Panamatic 360 Degree Camera Indexer & Leveler
The best-valued Index & Level on the market! Panamatic by LensPen is a unique new device that helps you take perfect panoramic pictures every time. Including a 360° indexer and level, Panamatic allows you to work with PhotoStitch and QuickTime VR software to create seamless panoramic photos every time.
• Create seamless panoramic photographs
• Fits all standard camera and tripod mounts
• Works with any photo stitching software
• Panoramic picture taking
LENSPEN Panamatic is simple to use, convenient and an extremely effective aid in taking seamless panoramic photos.
|Panoramic pictures or surround views on computers are created effortlessly with this simple device.|
1. Mount the Panamatic on any tripod and then attach the camera onto the indexing wheel in the usual fashion.
2. Level the tripod by setting the bubble center.
3. Begin taking twelve pictures by advancing the indexing wheel one click at a time around its own axis. Take one picture after each click.
4. Take as many pictures as you need to cover what you want to show.
5. Download the pictures to your computer and begin the stitching process.
|Now you don't need a high-end" expensive camera, neither do you have to be a professional photographer to take your own panorama pictures. Most printers today will also print excellent pictures longer than 11.5 inches. There are other systems available at much higher prices and some of them have distorted images or are limited to the resolutions of your camera.|
|Pictures taken with a tele-converter or wide converter lens on the camera cannot be merged correctly. Images under focus distance of 20 mm (in 35 mm film parlance) cannot be synthesized. Shoot with focus distance of over 30 mm. Information from Canon Photo Stitch.|