William Optics new 45° EP will work with any 1.25" eyepieces and most scopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders (Please note that diagonals cannot be used with Newtonian or Dobsonian reflector telescopes). It will turn upside down images right side-up and give correct left-to-right image. This high-quality, low-cost erecting prism will set the standard in erecting prisms!
• Large, high-quality BAK4 erecting prism with anti-reflection coating allows for good contrasted and bright images.
• Brass compression ring.
• 1.25" eyepiece holder comes with anti-marring brass compression ring.
• Extremely competitive price/quality ratio.
• Entirely aluminum, black anodized eyepiece holder.
• Large, chromed thumbscrews.
• Internally matte blackened and threaded for no internal stray light reflection.
Prism: High quality BAK4 with anti-reflection coating
Materials: Entirely machined aluminum
Angle: 45 degree
Prism clear aperture: 25mm; 1.25" with brass compression rings
Weight: 6 oz